From the "Green Dot Awards":
"...possibly the most significant green
innovation in history for everyday household cleaning needs."
Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent
and Green, Multi-Purpose, Household Cleaner Concentrate.
Same great, award-winning formula.
Change in Preservatives, see ingredient list.
Produced from USDA Certified Organic Soap Nuts / Soap Berries!
No-mess, no-waste, micro-dose pump included!
Ultra-concentrated 18X potency.
- As little as one tiny 2ml squirt per load (no kidding).
- Dilute as desired for a plethora of household cleaning purposes. (Possibly the best glass cleaner you'll ever use!)
8 ounces will yield up to 96 high efficiency (HE) loads or 48 standard loads. - Amazing.
Convenient, lightweight and easy to handle bottle.
Perfect for all those with sensitive skin and noses.
- Ideal for those experiencing skin irritations caused by commercial detergents and toxic household cleaners!
- No more rubber gloves! Skin will actually look and feel soft and conditioned!
- Fabulous for cleaning windows, mirrors, polished granite and tile, countertops, steel and chrome, all hard surfaces, jewelry and much more! Minimizes haze and streaking.
- Great car wash. Won't remove your wax job!
- Excellent for baby clothes and cotton cloth diapers. No oils added that will "wick" diaper fabric fibers and reduce absorbency.
- EXTREME 18X is produced from natural cosmetic grade pure soap nuts (saponin) liquid extract to ensure maximum quality and effectiveness. It is derived from premium Sapindus Mukorossi soap nuts.
Ideal for High Efficiency (HE) and standard washers.
Eliminates need for chemically laden fabric softeners and dryer sheets, too.
Utilizes a pure, safe, proprietary, water-based soap nut saponin extraction process. No chemical solvents. - Made entirely in the USA.
Please note: EXTREME 18X is very low
sudsing, yet a powerful natural surfactant. Don't expect a lot of suds. Let the end result speak for itself. Mix a small amount with a couple ounces of water and shake it up. Then you'll see lots of suds! Suds do not make a good barometer for evaluating cleaning power. If the end result is clean, fresh and soft then you are using an adequate amount. Increase the amount used if needed. Water hardness is an important variable. The harder your water, the more you should use. Avoid over stuffing loads. Over stuffing will produce less than desirable results regardless of detergent type. Allow adequate water flow and room for laundry to intermix. An initial pre-soak is always a good for optimal results. Experiment a bit. There's no substitute for good judgment. Enjoy and know that you really can't do anything wrong - you're using a totally safe, environmentally friendly laundry soap.
With our roots in ultra-high quality natural skin care formulations, we have a unique perspective regarding natural laundry detergents and household cleaners. Notice that we've included vegetable glycerin and olive leaf extract - good ingredients for nourishing skin care, huh? Having a soap nut (saponin) base, it is even great for personal cleaning needs. No need for gloves with this cleaner!
As a signer of the "Safety in Cosmetics Compact", we abide by much stricter policies in product development. Rest assured that all NaturOli green laundry soaps, detergents, and household cleansers will actually meet or exceed the strict requirements of the "Environmental Working Groups' Safety in Cosmetics" campaign. We also voluntarily assure 100% full and complete disclosure of all ingredients.