CALL US: 877-654-5433
NaturOli Beautiful, LLC
Soap Nuts / Berries
:: Soap Nuts / Soap Berries - Hand-sort "Select" Seedless - 1/2 lb!
Soap Nuts / Berries
Powder - Ritha
Half - Shells
Wash bags & Accessories
Soap Nut Seeds
• MORE INFO:
Soap Nuts Liquid
Soap Nut Shampoo
Scents & Spa
Butters and Dried Botanicals
Trial / Mini Sizes
Trial Size Packages
Natural Soap Bars
Value Sets & Gifts
More Gift Ideas
BULK SOAP NUTS WHOLESALE
Cart is empty
Visit "On Sale Now!" for many specially priced items.
Soap Nuts / Soap Berries - Hand-sort "Select" Seedless - 1/2 lb!
From the "Green Dot Awards": "...possibly the most significant green innovation in history for everyday household cleaning needs."
USDA and Ecocert CERTIFIED ORGANIC.
Large 3.25" x 4.5" heavy-duty, double-drawstring wash bag, plus 8-pg info and instructions included.
Soap Nuts are the dried fruit of the Soap Berry tree. They are a perfect organic detergent that is a 100% natural alternative to harsh chemical detergents and cleaners. Soap Nuts are eco-friendly, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, unscented and highly effective. They also offer a plethora of other household cleaning solutions - all totally chemical-free!
There are two primary species (Sapindus Mukorossi and Trifoliatus). Mukorossi is a larger tree with larger fruits. All NaturOli Soap Nuts are of the premier Mukorossi variety and are properly de-seeded.
If you have allergies or are sensitive to harsh chemical detergents and cleaners, Soap Nuts are like a dream come true. Easily converted to soap nuts powder or liquid. See "Soap Nuts" in the main navigation bar.
Additional excellent, in-depth info about Soap Nuts / Soap Berries can also be found by visiting
Clean, fresh and soft like you've never experienced before. 100% natural, certified organic, chemical-free, fragrance-free, biodegradable and hypoallergenic.
- EXTREMELY LOW COST PER LOAD!
- Put ~1/2 oz. soap nuts (4-6 berries) in wash bag. Simply tie shut and toss in washing machine.
- Remove from washer after rinse.
- Re-use ~5 times or until spent.
- Pre-soaking the berries for a few minutes helps facilitate faster release of saponin (the active ingredient).
- Comprehensive information and instructions are included. (8-page pamphlet)
- Soft water may require less soap nuts. Very hard water may require more.
- There is no need for fabric softener. Soap nuts leave your laundry soft and fresh smelling.
- Soap nuts will not remove heavy stains. As with any detergent, pre-treat stains with a stain remover as usual.
- Do not overstuff loads. Soap Nuts require adequate water flow and agitation.
- For super whites, try adding washing soda, softening salts, borax or oxygen bleach. Any cleaning boosters may be used as desired.
- Laundry will smell fresh and clean. For a scent, add an essential oil of choice on the wash bag or put the essential oil on a rag and toss in dryer.
- NOTE: Avoid Tea Tree oil exposure with infants and for diaper washing.
- There will be very little suds for we use no commercial foaming agents or chemicals.
- Soap nuts are commonly used for washing cloth diapers. They will not cause diaper rash. Follow diaper manufacturer's directions carefully.
- Start fresh! Run a couple warm or hot loads with rags. Soap nuts will start cleaning and removing old detergent residue in washer.
100% USDA Certified and Ecocert Certified Organic Soap Nuts (Sapindus Mukorossi) shells in their natural form. Deseeded and ready to use.
Extra heavy-duty muslin, double drawstring, double stitched wash bag(s) - one per lb or minimum of one per order.
8-page info, instructions, directions plus tips for other uses included.
24/7 email support.
Add to cart
Add to wish list
Send to friend
Send to friend
Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Arizistibly Clean Natural, Hand-Poured Soap Bar - 3.4 + oz
Moroccan Argan Oil - 100% Pure, Organic, Virgin, Cold-Pressed. (2oz / 59ml)
Warm & Sensual Massage Oil - A Cosmo "Sexiest Gift Ever!" NEW larger 8oz size! - Gluten free.
NaturOli Chamomile Muscle Soak (16 oz)
Copyright © 2007-2014 NaturOli Beautiful, LLC