CALL US: 877-654-5433
NaturOli Beautiful, LLC
Soap Nuts / Berries
:: Soap Nuts / Soap Berries - Certified Organic NaturOli Hand-sort "Select" Seedless - QUARTER POUND!
Value Sets & Gifts
More Gift Ideas
Trial / Mini Sizes
Trial Size Packages
Soap Nuts / Berries
Powder - Ritha
Half - Shells
Wash bags & Accessories
Soap Nut Seeds
• MORE INFO:
Soap Nuts Liquid
Soap Nut Shampoo
Scents & Spa
Butters and Dried Botanicals
Natural Soap Bars
BULK SOAP NUTS WHOLESALE
Cart is empty
Visit "On Sale Now!" for many specially priced items.
Soap Nuts / Soap Berries - Certified Organic NaturOli Hand-sort "Select" Seedless - QUARTER POUND!
From the "Green Dot Awards": "...possibly the most significant green innovation in history for everyday household cleaning needs."
USDA and Ecocert CERTIFIED ORGANIC.
Soap Nuts are the dried fruit of the Soap Berry tree. They are a perfect organic detergent that is a 100% natural alternative to harsh chemical detergents and cleaners. Soap Nuts are eco-friendly, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, unscented and highly effective. They also offer a plethora of other household cleaning solutions - all totally chemical-free!
There are two primary species (Sapindus Mukorossi and Trifoliatus). Mukorossi is a larger tree with larger fruits. All NaturOli Soap Nuts are of the premier Mukorossi variety and are properly de-seeded.
If you have allergies or are sensitive to harsh chemical detergents and cleaners, Soap Nuts are like a dream come true. Easily converted to soap nuts powder or liquid. See "Soap Nuts" in the main navigation bar.
Additional excellent, in-depth info about Soap Nuts / Soap Berries can also be found by visiting
Clean, fresh and soft like you've never experienced before. 100% natural, certified organic, chemical-free, fragrance-free, biodegradable and hypoallergenic.
- EXTREMELY LOW COST PER LOAD!
- Put ~1/2 oz. soap nuts (4-6 berries) in wash bag. Simply tie shut and toss in washing machine.
- Remove from washer after rinse.
- Re-use ~5 times or until spent.
- Pre-soaking the berries for a few minutes helps facilitate faster release of saponin (the active ingredient).
- Comprehensive information and instructions are included. (8-page pamphlet)
- Soft water may require less soap nuts. Very hard water may require more.
- There is no need for fabric softener. Soap nuts leave your laundry soft and fresh smelling.
- Soap nuts will not remove heavy stains. As with any detergent, pre-treat stains with a stain remover as usual.
- Do not overstuff loads. Soap Nuts require adequate water flow and agitation.
- For super whites, try adding washing soda, softening salts, borax or oxygen bleach. Any cleaning boosters may be used as desired.
- Laundry will smell fresh and clean. For a scent, add an essential oil of choice on the wash bag or put the essential oil on a rag and toss in dryer.
- NOTE: Avoid Tea Tree oil exposure with infants and for diaper washing.
- There will be very little suds for we use no commercial foaming agents or chemicals.
- Soap nuts are commonly used for washing cloth diapers. They will not cause diaper rash. Follow diaper manufacturer's directions carefully.
- Start fresh! Run a couple warm or hot loads with rags. Soap nuts will start cleaning and removing old detergent residue in washer.
100% USDA Certified and Ecocert Certified Organic Soap Nuts (Sapindus Mukorossi) shells in their natural form. Deseeded and ready to use.
Extra heavy-duty muslin, double drawstring, double stitched wash bag(s) - one per lb or minimum of one per order.
8-page info, instructions, directions plus tips for other uses included.
24/7 email support.
Add to cart
Add to wish list
Send to friend
Send to friend
Recommended products list
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
Soap Nuts Powder - Bulk USDA Certified Organic - 10 POUNDS!
Lavender Buds (Set of 2 Small Sachets)
Replenishing Natural Body Creme - Trial / Mini Size
"Grab Bag Special" of our 100% Natural Soap Bars! - Limited Supply
Copyright © 2007-2014 NaturOli Beautiful, LLC